All information collected by Arganic is stored and handled in accordance with the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998). We always endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We we will never pass your details on to third parties unless stated and agreed. During checkout you will have the option to "opt in" to join our newsletter .
If you would like to be removed from our newsletter, just let us know.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience to help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website as Arganic continually strive to better the site based on the information and feedback we receive from you, our lovely customers.
- To improve customer service, this is key to ensure we respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Occasionally to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other marketing site feature.
From time to time we may disclose personal information to:
- Third parties to whom you have provided your consent;
- Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business; and further, provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
We value your personal information and only share such information with third parties that provide adequate protection for such information.